Purpose-built for urban adventure and ability beyond the boulevard, the Aviateur brings scrambler design cues to electric motorcycling. It has the stance and capability for spontaneous detours that challenge both rider and machine.
- Retro-modern scrambler styling with high-mounted exhaust pipes, upright riding position, and flat track-style handlebar
- Mussified single-cylinder 52kW motor for ideal power and torque characteristics
- 36kW ‘fast charge’ capability to increase daily usability and spontaneity
- High-clearance suspension with 150mm at the rear and 160mm at the front allows riding beyond smooth pavement
- Knobby dual-purpose tires grip loose surfaces, giving the Aviateur true go-anywhere performance
- Integrated sodium-ion battery cells promise longevity, safety and sustainability
- Multi-Powertrain features four riding modes: Eco, City, Dyna, Sport to optimize range versus power
- Keyless-go operation and wide, stable Ergo-Fit seating for everyday comfort
- Custom top case and pannier accessories expand cargo options for longer journeys
With a soul derived from post-war era scramblers and aesthetics reminiscent of machines used discover the world’s backroads and trails, the electric Aviateur opens up new terrain for modern adventure seekers in a sustainable package. It allows escaping the predictability of daily commutes for road less traveled on two wheels.